Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am thankful for...

I thought I would take a few minutes and share with you some of the many things that I am grateful for.  I am overcome with gratitude as I reflect on my life and all there is to be grateful for. 
I am grateful for:
  • Mom

  • Dad

  • Mitchell

  • RaeAnn
  • Sister Fred
  • Sister Baird
  • Sister Mace
  • Sister Nez
  • Sister Berry
  • Sister Williams
  • Sister Green
  • A truck with 4-wheel drive
  • Dinner appointments, I hate cooking. :D
  • The opportunity to serve a mission in Montana (the best mission in the world)
  • The Book of Mormon

  • The Savior and the Atonement.
  • The Prophet
  • The apostles
  • The Ensign
  • Grandpa John
  • Grandma Jensen

  • Southern Utah University
  • Dani
  • Whitney
  • Sarah 
  • Marina
  • Chelsea
  • Nikki
  • Biology
  • hair stylists :D
  • flowers in the summer
  • snow in the winter
  • coats
  • boots
  • scarves
  • gloves
  • extended family
  • tennis
  • friends
  •  The wonderful people in Montana, so many of you have touched my life and I am so grateful for the love you have shown me.  I hope you have felt mine as well!  I LOVE YOU!!!!
This time of year there is so much to be grateful for.  Open your eyes and notice what you've been blessed with!

Happy Thanksgiving!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment