Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Perspective

Do you ever feel like life is far different than you expected?  I know that there have been times that it didn't seem to be what I thought it would be.  As I look at this picture from my high school graduation trip I realize that so often things don't appear to be what they look like (thankfully for me in this picture).  In this picture I look like I'm extremely short.  I'll admit I'm short, but not that short.  I stand at a lofty 5' 1".  When I knelt down like my friend the wood choked me, so I was forced to stand.  I know it looks ridiculous, but it's not what it appears!  I'll be the first to admit that life sometimes is not what it appears.  I do, however, know that life is always what Heavenly Father wants it to be for us.  Sometimes it's hard and sometimes it's easy, but it's always right.  Heavenly Father knows exactly what we need.  He'll never give us something that he shouldn't.  We'll always be better for the times that don't seem to be what we expected.  Sometimes when we look back the times make sense and we see why we needed them, but at the time our perspective is far different.  When we're in the heat of the moment it's hard to see the whole picture and not just the pixel that's taking place right then.  The next time you're having a hard day think about perspective and know that it's all in Heavenly Father's hands!  HE LOVES YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment